Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, June 7, 2017

More trapping!

Last week was busy with Port Perry, this week we returned to our city projects, and last night went west to Lawrence and the Allen to help Elysse with a colony on her street.  With the late afternoon traffic it took almost as long as Port Perry!  Even with the rain we trapped six cats, but with the excitement and the wet weather I totally forgot to take photos.

Carol sent me this fantastic picture of Floppy (now Bear), this makes me so happy.  Doesn't he look relaxed and like he belongs!  This is why I do what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment