Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Catsmas!

Seymour says Happy Holidays, and thanks for the spring toy, now throw it, again and again....and again.
It's been a busy couple of days, first a big storm Christmas Eve to dig out of, and today bone chilling cold, it's not an easy life for our feral friends, but we made sure they had full bellies, and me too after a 12 hour day.  Today I fed 59 cats, 25 ferals, 34 catsitting clients, no time to feed my own, and I've been sick for over two weeks now, it makes everything harder.


Hope you are all having a lovely holiday and snuggling with your cats!  Off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment