Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Saturday, January 27, 2018

Then there are kittens

I was feeling a bit down this week about Socks, so I went to visit Joanne and her kittens, nothing cheers a person up more than cute kittens.

These four were rescued about two months ago, and are doing well, just getting over a bout of giardia and then will be up for adoption.  Libby, Stewart are the tabbies and Nina and Natalie are the two black females, all very sweet.  Many thanks go to Joanne for taking care of them, I promised they would be easy, then they got giardia, which means lots of meds over a few weeks.  

Wouldn't it be fun to adopt all four!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw..they are lovely. Wishing them all a loving and forever home. xo

    ReplyDelete